Read My Lips E-book PDF Version
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Vendor: Changing Habits Marketplace
If you have ever wanted to achieve your goals and haven’t known where to start, then you will love Read My Lips!
Each of the 6 Read My Lips authors have a corporate career or work from home in their profitable businesses, effectively working around children and their family commitments, and living their dream lives.
Own a Kindle? Click here for Kindle version
Each of the 6 Read My Lips authors have a corporate career or work from home in their profitable businesses, effectively working around children and their family commitments, living their dream lives. By the end of this book you will find out:
- How to put a plan together unlike any other to achieve your goals
- What wealth really is; how you can get it, and keep it!
- How to achieve life balance so you can fit everything in, even time for YOU!
- What real beauty is and how to embrace it as you age gracefully
- How natural talents can instigate your success story
- How to create an income from home doing something you love
- What personality type you are and how to bring out your best in all areas of your life
- The truth about food and how it can help you to be happier, give you more energy and help you to maintain a healthy weight
- How to gain control over chaos
- How to achieve success in anything you set your mind to.
Read My Lips will inspire you to achieve an extraordinary life you know you deserve!
- Rachael Bermingham: co-author of 4 Ingredients, Goal Achieving, Life Balance and Marketing Speaker
- Cyndi O'Meara: author of Changing Habits Changing Lives, Nutritionist, Speaker, Educator and founder of Changing Habits
- Jodie McIver: Licensed Financial Adviser, National Manager and Speaker
- Fleur Whelligan & Kim Morrison: co-authors of Like Chocolate For Women, Like an Apple A Day & About Face, Beauty Therapist, Aromatherapist, Fitness Consultant and Speakers
- Allison Mooney: author of Pressing The Right Buttons and Award Winning Speaker 2006 and 2007